It’s funny how sometimes your life can be such a rollercoaster
Some days are good,
And some days are that bad.
And this time of the year, as always…
We reflect on our whole year and plan our resolutions for the new year to come.
Slowly as I grow, I start to realize the things that truly make me happy.
And what I can/can’t live without.
Different people have different priorities at different ages…
And well, I’ve realized that beyond everything there’s some things I must have in my life for me to want to strife.
Friendship. Recognition & Love.
I wanted to set my priorities straight, and to understand that some priorities I thought was not priorities had to be part of them.
Life could only be complete when you had the things you valued in place.
In 2013, I pledge myself
1) To have an annual income of $70k
2) To achieve my target every month
3) To set aside time for friends
4) To travel to Korea & Taiwan
5) To set aside time for family
6) To save at least 35% of my earnings
7) To learn and be a top notch salesperson
8) To achieve my dream weight of 45kg
9) To have flawless skin
10) To be positive and happy